Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Matt ~  (Read 24577 times)

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Hey Matt  :wave:. I know you're the "Wild One" in the bunch, since you're the only single man left. I just wanted to say I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and you enjoyed it in your own way. Wherever you went, I hope you had a good one!! I do hope you're doing better and I can't wait to see that beautiful smile of yours sitting behind those drums again. I love those dimples!!

Offline VRandMattfan4life

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Proud Mattaholic!!! Matt's Scar Baby!
    • ZO2 Fan Board
Know it's a little personal, but are you and Ace really Married????

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
Know it's a little personal, but are you and Ace really Married????

i second that!!!! i seriously doubt it, though maybe but you know that the press bs about everything! BUT it would be nice to hear from you or at least you could post to say hi  :wave: please please please!

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  :D

Offline martynVR

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • VR matt sorum VR slash VR duff VR dave VR scott
hello Matt how are you tyred to make it to the newcastle gig in england but i could not make it sorry
i went to the Glasgow one and got right to the front on the right side u and the band played wicked

just got one question in the g n r day u play k zildjain cymbals and for VR u use A
what made u change cymbals

me and my mate have loved the music that G n R n VR have made.
and lately my mate Adam or slash J.r(as we call him)has been talking in private to slash and slash asked him for his cell phone number

hope to talk to you soon
and keep on fucking rock n Roll
  :headbanger:

martyn
[/b]

Offline VRandMattfan4life

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Proud Mattaholic!!! Matt's Scar Baby!
    • ZO2 Fan Board
hello Matt how are you tyred to make it to the newcastle gig in england but i could not make it sorry
i went to the Glasgow one and got right to the front on the right side u and the band played wicked

just got one question in the g n r day u play k zildjain cymbals and for VR u use A
what made u change cymbals

me and my mate have loved the music that G n R n VR have made.
and lately my mate Adam or slash J.r(as we call him)has been talking in private to slash and slash asked him for his cell phone number

hope to talk to you soon
and keep on fucking rock n Roll
  :headbanger:

martyn
[/b]

I am not Matt, but he still uses Zildjians. If you go to www.zildjian.com you'll see him.

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
dear matt! hope you, VR, and your family have a cool xmas for this year. hope you got lots of nice things for christmas, and remember the chocolate and everything. take care and seeyou later!! :) love sally xoxoxox

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
Happy Christmas Matt....I am sure you have no shortage of ladies to get under the mistletoe!!!

Have a good one.

love Kathy

Offline sorumcutie19

• Target Practice
  • matt's sexy angel
Hope you and your family will have a merry christmas. And have a happy new year matt!!!!

Offline Loudlove

• Straight Shooter
Hey matt!
I hope you had a good Xmas this year & i wish you a great new year!!  8)

looking forward to hearing some new vr tracks later on!  :D
Take care <3

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
hey matt happy new year to you! looks like you guys had a good year, and my highlight was in feb when i saw you guys live. well take care, and get ready for 06, rock on!! :) xoxox sally  8)

Offline HMJACK707

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hmmmm, Well... I am sure that this comment is just going to get lost in all the other comments b4 it and most likely all the comments after it. But hey, I would just like to say. Your a great drummer and I have nothing but respect for you. Your pretty much the reason I started drumming by the way.

Offline VR 007

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hi Matt, this is my first post on this friggin kick ass forum so it best be to you seem Ive been a fan & follower of you since my 1st look see of the vid Fire Woman with you were kickn it with Cult back in the day  :headbanger:
Frik! Respect doesnt even come close too what I think of you when you kick it behind a kit!  :evil:
You gave GN'R such a major revalation with your stick work on Use Your Illusion albums and well ..... here we are now and youre still sharper than ever  :cool:
I finally got too watch you live in Auckland New Zealand, Phuk you kick ass Mr Sorum  :headbanger:
I was just hopping your drum solo was going to be a wee bit longer... but watching you doing the crossover hands on the tom toms was a Blessing too see in the skin !
With that 1 show, you influenced me to get back behind the kit and pick up the sticks  :cool:
Ill make sure when you and the rest of the VR Crew roll into New Zealand again I will be there too listen in Ore again with some of that new Rock n Roll you & VR are perfecting  :headbanger:
Too you Matt, keep up your great frikkin work, with you and VR around, Rock n Roll will never die  :smoking:

Offline Lilli_Jasmine

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just a question because I'm feeling Incredibly random:
Have you ever been to RHPS theatre performance and if so did you dress up??

thanx
love
J
xxx

Offline Chipsie

• Unloaded
Just wondering do you have your own signature sticks by zildjian because i noticed when i seen you live they were the Zildjian sticks with the black grip. If so i need to buy them!!! Chipsie, Wales

Offline FunnieFaces

• Gunslinger
  • I saw him in person and melted on the sidewalk....
Matt,
 Do you have tour dates all ready and if you so will Houston be one of them? You played the  Toyota Center a while back but I missed it. I hope to see ya'll back. :D :D

Offline rockingranny

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thank you for years of great music and the totally AWESOME show the 21st of July at the Joint in the Hard Rock at Vegas!!!!! It was The first time I got to see any of you live and I had VERY high expectations which you all just toatally blew away!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next album hurry Hurry HURRY we all need a VR FIX!!! btw The tall kid right next to me in the front got your stick and he was very happy and excited. It is so sweet that you do that.
keep rockin with your sweet self
RAVG

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Matt,
when you started to learn to play drums, how often did you practise and did you learn everything from the start by your self, or from a teacher?

Offline smokeabud

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey Matt , thanks for the tunes .. We want you & the rest of VR to come up to Alaska !

Offline ignat

• Target Practice
Hi MATT! HALLO FROM RUSSIA! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Offline my3sons

• Sniper Assassin
Matt, I just finished Slash's book and its obvious from some of his personal observations regarding your relationship that Slash has a lot of admiration and respect for you, one of his long-time bandmates and I just wanted to say that's really cool and I was touched by it.
And, btw, you fuckin' rock man!!!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Offline WyldeChylde69

• Unloaded
  Happy belated B'day Matt! I'm born on the 19th of Nov. also, and have been on my own personal Beerfest since the 19th. I'm now out of the suds induced coma now enough to remember you too were born on the same day! Yahoo!! Hope your day was as good as my past 11!!!See you in NYC on New Years Eve!! I'll be the Black Blond(Trust me, you can't miss me) !  :beer:

Offline Iceberg Slim

• Gunslinger
  • The Earth is full-Go home!
Hi Matt you're the best drummer ever!!!
People go on about Neil Peart but he isn't even fit to lick your shoes!
You're so hawt!!! :smitten:

Offline Melodyman

• Target Practice
Hi Matt, Thanks for giving me a shot I still hope to get an audition to show you what I can do a little more, I think people seem to think I fit well , let me know what you guys think.
Thanks again
Tom

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
Hi Matt  :wave: just a thought that came over me was to say hi.. hope all is good *hugs*