Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Matt ~  (Read 24050 times)

Offline BeautifulVelvet

• Pea Gun Newbie
All I have to say is... Your fuckin hot!

Offline STEPH_LVS_VR

• Target Practice
hi matt u rock!!! i think my friend saw u yesterday! im soo green!!

Offline Gillian

• Pea Gun Newbie
Great show in Edmonton! Thanks for throwing the drum stick to my area of the crowd...  :D I got it.

Take care and hurry back to edmonton soon for another show :D

Offline STEPH_LVS_VR

• Target Practice
ps my friend didnt see u yesterday... im a ditz sometimes... she saw u in her dream... and she had already told me b4... uhhh... hi!!! U ROCK!!!!! :headbanger:

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Just wanted to give Matt some recognition. You're an awesome drummer and I love to watch you jam!!!!

Offline zildjian03

• Pea Gun Newbie
matt, i just got to say, you are one of the best drummers ever. I was at the VR concert in Minneapolis and i couldnt take my eyes off how you were playing.

I am a big fan of Guns and Roses and even bigger fan of VR. The concert i have to say kicked ass. I loved your solo rite before mr. brownstrone.

if you read this and could find the time to talk to me that would be awesome. thanks alot. your the best

Offline y2marmar

• Gunslinger
  • "You love it you slags"
Hello dear,
Just popped in to say hi. Still trying to avoid that history essay :roll: . I read your comments about Roger Taylor in Classic Rock. Nice to know you have a good taste in music :wink:.

Offline Tigga

• Gunslinger
  • The matt mum!
hey matt. You're the last vr member to talk too.
Why the hell did you drop the 'pirate' look!!! lol only joking. I think you're a cool drummer so keep up the good work!

fiona x.

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Hey Matt! My daughter & I got to see you at the Virginia Beach gig. We drove 800 miles to see you guys. You rocked on the drums. I was so impressed by your style and your lovely smile. What really touched my heart was every time you guys left the stage b4 returning for an encore, you tossed your sticks into the crowd making sure you didn't hit anybody or hurt them with one. You are a true gentleman in my book. It was pouring rain that night and my daughter and I wanted to see you b4 or after the gig, but we figured since the weather didn't cooperate there would be no chance of that. Anyway, thanks for the experience of seeing you jam live. It's a moment my daughter and I will cherish our lifetime. We are watching your tour info. and trying to get to a gig that is closer to our home Evansville, Indiana. We will see you again!!

Offline LoveThing

• Sniper Assassin
    • TarshaRock
I have a question for Matt? How old were you when you first started playing the drums?

Offline Rusted_Hero

• Target Practice
Hey Matt, any chance you could do a Drum Solo the next time you guys play in Dublin, Ireland. That would be kick ass.....  8)

Offline Super L

• Pea Gun Newbie
YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!!!! :headbanger:
Hey Matt :wave: !!! If you ever check this, i want you to know that you're awesome, and that you totally own ass on stage!! You gave me the best night of my life on november 22 in Toronto!!! I have a question for you. Do you remember every show? like not eveything about it, but like something abuot it??
Thsnkyou so much for rocking so much!!! Keep on rockin in the free world :headbanger: !!!!
:smitten:

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
hey matt, :wave: just wanted to say me and my sister we both learn drums and you are such an insperation. we really enjoy learning drums, and even though i may never be as good as you, its so fun and music is part of my life. so yea thanx for being a great insperation to us. seeya around and keep rocking with VR! 8)

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
Matt is a great inspiration to all drummers. My 10-year old is learning guitar right now, but she is suppose to get a drum set from her older sister soon and wants to learn drums too. I think music is a beautiful art form. When I say art form I mean the player is unique. Everyone has their own style. That's why we have great ones like Matt. No two drummers are alike. I hope they never take music out of the schools. That would be the biggest mistake. It is very important and it is a start for some of our greatest musicians.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 09:28:17 AM by Quickmama »

Offline SlashRevolver

• Target Practice
  • Cymru Am Byth
    • www.myspace.com/gnr_forever
Hey Matt all I'm going to say is keep on rocking you're doing a awesome job on the drums

Hope to see you on here

SR

Offline anya

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://www.an-ja.tk
hey matt :wave:
like everyone here just  wanted to tell that you're the really best!:) :) keep on rockin and come back to slovenia soon, 'cuz we really miss you here...  :D  :D  :D   you rock :headbanger:  luv ya :love:

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
hey matt my name is, well, matt u r a genious on the drums man, i watch the tokyo concert dvds from 1992 and your drum solo kicked ass!

keep on rockin!

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site

hey matt,

you are the best drummer in the world

i was wondering if you brought your solo album out over here in england
as there are many die hard fan of your over here - that would die to hear it

best of luck getting better

sammy

Offline jessica

• Gunslinger
    • http://www.geocities.com/jessiebibi/Photos_of_me.html
Matt,

Have you ever heard of Drumtech in London ?

If you have, have you ever jammed with the kids ?

Offline sorumcutie19

• Target Practice
  • matt's sexy angel
Hey matt  I think you are really awesome  and I love watching you on the  use your illusion concerts when you did the drum solo  that was so cool.  You are one of my favorite drummers and I think you are so sexy.   :!: :!: :wink: :wink:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 04:23:03 PM by sorumcutie19 »

Offline VRAllTheWay

• Pea Gun Newbie
^ Damn straight on that, I loved that drum solo. I hope your hands getting better so you can start performing again. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you guys are going to have on your new album. Looking forward to that next double plat (probably going to be higher than that)  :)

Offline _Clary_

• Straight Shooter
  • I'm always gonna be alone..
    • http://www.myspace.com/rockchildclary
Hi Matt... I want to ask you... Do you like children? And when you start to play drums?

Offline vrRocksMySocks!

• Straight Shooter
  • i dont make heads turn , i give em whiplash
hi matt :D
 could u do us all a favor and stop with those dorky poses U LOOK SOOOOOO cute when u DONT pose.

Offline pmc

• Unloaded
hey matt hope your doing well it was good seeing you in vegas.i has a great time with duff and susan look forward to the new album..   your brother   always    boots    pagans mc

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
hey matt,

i hope ur hands getting better, cos ur such a talented drummer

matt