Author Topic: Matt on Twitter ~  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
http://lockerz.com/s/201463660 Congratulations U made it Son. Much love and thanks to my beloved @AceHarper U put up with some raw emotions last few days

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Goodbye Cleveland Hello Rock N Roll Allstars coming to South America in 3 days. Rehearse tonight w Joe Elliot, Glenn Hughes, Duff, Gilby, Duffy, Steve stevens,Mike Inez, Ed Roland

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
From today forward I will not be commenting on Guns N Roses . Or making any remarks about the future . Thank you to all the fans. The legacy continues without my commentary. Matt Sorum Former member of GNR

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
On the plane w Chuck D. LL Cool J, Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
http://lockerz.com/s/201520545 This is my true passion and love Bowie my frenchy. So much Joy packed into a lil dog. Can't wait to kiss your smoochy face

http://lockerz.com/s/201522448 Feel truly Blessed today beyond my wildest dreams. I was a kid that just loved Rock N Roll and never new I would see this. Honored and Emotional to the core.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Of course in all the craziness I forgot to thank the one person I love the most in the world. @AceHarper She is my closest and dearest confidant. She deserves an award for staying with me. And the emotions of the last few weeks. This wasn't easy. Bless U my Love

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Eternally grateful to Steven Adler For sharing the stage with me. Proud of how far he has come to get to get to the RNR Hall of Fame Congrats my friend. Your music is a piece of RNR History. @adlerrocks

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Getting ready to Rock Paraguay 1045 @RNRallstars

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I wanted to let everyone know that any press that is coming out on GNR is old press I did way before my comment. Also my press release was my statement to the press to save 100 press requests.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
As much as I love Matt, I feel that he should have made that comment before the induction.  :lol:

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Thank You Lima, Peru U Rock And we will see Central America soon. Love to u all.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Central and South america Who would you like to see Headling RNRallstars next time?? Billy Gibbons? Sammy Hagar? Billy Idol? Lemmy?

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
RIP Vidal Sassoon, A very cool Gentleman. It was an honor to know him. A Jazz man and the ultimate Style Guru.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Today is the Day @DiamondBabyband tonight at @viperroom May 24th 10pm tickets at http://www.viperroom.com

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
RIP George Marino . The great mastering engineer . U will be missed , but your sound will live on.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Rip Ernest Borgnine I once stayed next door at 4 Seasons w Gnr in Toronto . He wasn't happy

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Rip Jon Lord of Deep Purple The greatest rock keyboardist ever

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Another great gone today Phyllis Diller A pioneer of comedy , a life well lived RIP

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Just released 100 Sea Turtles on the beach in Cabo they made the trek and hopefully some will make it ...good luck Lil guys

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Starting on a solo record Jan 2nd Titles , The Sea, What Ziggy Says, Killer N' Lovers, Ode to Nick Drake, Blue Josephine, Gone , Lady of the Stone

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
My new solo record will not be a rock record and I am not playing drums on it Singing and acoustic mainly, using another drummer

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Happy New Year to all my friends on twitter , I wish you all much happiness and success in 2013 as well as positive change for our planet

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Rehearsal went great , very excited about the record Start drums and percussion bass, guitar tomorrow

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Horrible news about the fire in Brazil Heart goes out to the families of those lost